We are a User Experience Research company that helps organizations create products which are intuitive, accessible and fun. We conduct studies to understand human behavior, people’s interaction with products and study their context, by using various research methods. Our clients include local and global brands like AJIO, Swiggy, MakeMyTrip, Wikipedia, Veritas, Symantec, Standard Chartered, Forbes Marshall, InMobi as well as startups across domains, and more.
Here’s what you will be doing –
- Implementing an edtech strategy from start to finish.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of current higher education trends, practices, and policies in the local market.
- Evaluation & Planning:
- Researching methods and edtech tools, getting everyone on board, measuring results, gathering feedback.
- Manage a portfolio of courses to ensure that they run smoothly, make sure everything is in order.
- Work as part of a team as well as alongside other departments.
Arrange all admin before running a course.
- Completing quality assessments before courses go live, troubleshooting ad hoc issues
- Assisting teachers in the classroom with tech support.
- Support & Onboarding:
- Provide excellent consultative service to a high volume prospective student pool through phone, email, chat, and other tools throughout the full enrollment process.