building products and services.
At Hureo, we aim to help the people who build and provide products and services understand the challenges users face, in order to deliver better experiences.
Our team comprises people from various backgrounds, including Human-Centered Interaction (HCI), Cognitive Sciences, Liberal Arts, and Sciences, enabling us to understand and empathize with people’s behaviours and needs. We take pride in our capability to gather deep insights and experiences by connecting with empathy.
Our team is based in Delhi and Pune, but we conduct studies across India. In the past, our studies have extended across:
Our multilingual team is fluent in various Indian languages, including
English, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, and Tamil.
A good product is something designed after carefully understanding and empathising with people’s needs, behaviours, and their environment.
Where do we come from ?
Human-Centered Interaction (HCI)
Advertising & Media
Anjeli - Founder, UX Researcher
Jahnavi Mirashi - UX Researcher
Arunima Ved - Associate UX Researcher
Chandrakant Redican - Writer
Padmini - Communications Specialist
Khushboo - Visual Designer
Varun - User Researcher
Nishant - Intern
Celina Nongpluh - Executive Assistant
Hureo’s presence in Academia & the Industry
- Singh, Anjeli, UXPA Magazine Understanding User Adaptation to New Technology in the Manufacturing Industry March 2019
- Singh, Anjeli, “5 Most overlooked issues in Mobile Apps” Appedus (Online Magazine). 2018
- Singh, Anjeli, and Sareeka Malhotra. “A researcher’s guide to running diary studies.” Proceedings of the 11th Asia Pacific Conference on Computer Human Interaction. ACM, 2013.
- Singh, Anjeli, et al. “The potential benefits of multi_modal social interaction on the web for senior users.” Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges 27.2 (2011): 135-141.
- Interact Conference 2017 – Industry Presentation: Affective HCI: Emotional and Motivational Aspects of Adapting to a New Technology by Anjeli Singh & Jahnavi Mirashi
Write to us
We would love to hear from you.