We, Hureo (“Hureo”, “We”, “our”) are the owners of the website www.hureo.com (“Website”).
This Website showcases our services offerings (“Offerings”).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
If you wish to get in touch with us through our ‘contact us’ page or subscribe to our blogs and submit your details through our ‘career’ page on our Website you are required to provide us with your name, e-mail address and contact number. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our Offerings and to respond to your requests;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization);
- to manage our relationship with you;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to improve the Offerings and provide services related to the Offerings.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Offerings and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OUR SECURITY MEASURES
Your Personal Information is stored on third party cloud servers such as Google servers. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
- INFORMATION FOR EU/EEA VISITORS
- Legal Basis: We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or based on our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
- Transfer of Your Personal Information Across Borders: The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with the GDPR and UK data protection laws. If you have questions, please contact. If you have questions, please contact us as at email@example.com
- Rights of EU residents: You have the right to request us to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you do we hold in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com
- CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US