Type of information collected
We collect two types of information, information collected through the details you provide and service usage data.
- Information collected through details you provide: Information provided by you while filling up our contact form, subscribing to our blogs or our events. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, etc.
- Service usage data: Service usage data is automatically collected when you interact with our Services. This information may include data about your interactions with the features, content and links contained in our Services, time of interaction, browser type and configuration, operating system used, IP address, language preferences, and other cookie data. While none of this data will allow us to directly identify who you are, some of this data can be used to approximate your location.
How we use data
We will only use your data for the following purposes:
- Improve the services we provide
- Collect statistics about the use of our Services
- Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you
Most of the data that we collect is statistical data about how people use our Services and is not linked to any personal data.
Sharing with trusted third parties
We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family and with trusted third party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
- Processing credit card payments
- Delivering content and communications to you (such as email)
We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict data processing terms and conditions.
We use various third party web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to collect information on how you interact with our website. This data may include information on which pages you visit, how much time you spend on each page, which operating system and browser you use, and geographic location information. These tools will place cookies in your browser for this purpose which can only be used by the service provider. The data collected may be transmitted to and stored by these service providers in a country other than where you reside. This information does not include personal data such as names, address, email addresses, etc, and will be stored and used in accordance with their own privacy policies.
How we secure and retain data
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and business purposes. These may include retention periods:
- Mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations;
- For resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights;
- Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
Our Services are only available for purchase for those who are over the age of 18. Our Services are not designed to target, entice, or consumed by individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe someone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.